LoyaltyOne Employee Review

Terrible Work Environment
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 February 2014
I wonder how a company like this reallt makes it to the top 50 employers of Canada...Oh Wait! I know how! We have a sweet talking CEO that throws in an "awesome" party called a town hall meeting with lots of free food, and right the day after, the employees are provided with a employer evaluation survey.
I worked here for 3 months, and came from a previous corporate background and was tired of being micro-managed by underqualified "managers" or Customer Care Leaders as they would call it.

I was terminated on my last day of a 3-month probation due to a sick leave (documented by a doctors note). Apparently it is not permitted to be sick in this company for the first 3 months. Im still in contact with a lawyer to take this company to court.
Pros
Free coffee, some company events, some good co-workers
Cons
underqualified people playing the role of corporate culprits, politics

Other LoyaltyOne Employee Reviews

Too much favouritism, no reward for real hard work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 October 2017
This place likea to pretend that they're a good place to work for. The stress is high. They fire people for no reason and constantly change the program to make it harder for the users which only makes it harder to do the job. A lot of irate customers
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Bad management, high turn over
Fantasic culture
Branding (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2017
LoyaltyOne has a fantastic fun culture. With the opportunity to work from home and have flexible working hours based on your job. The culture makes coming into work everyday fun.
Pros
Flexible working conditions, games room, loyalty days, airmiles and wellness room
Cons
No free snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoyaltyOne. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4