LoyaltyOne Employee Review

Seeking for a travel or sales position.
Bilingual Travel Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 August 2012
For the last three years I was working from my home.
I learned how to provide a world class customer service to our clients and I improuved the quality of my insurances sales by beeing among the best salers.
My relationship with my co-workers was always excellent.
The hardest part of my job was the regular changes in the travel industry's policies.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the work at home program. I was among the pilote team because of my incredible and regular results.

Other LoyaltyOne Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 February 2018
I really enjoyed myself working there but the only problem i faced was that one of their trainers was very rude and his accent was very hard to understand. I thought i was the only one but all my team members faced the same issue. Other than that LoyaltyOne is great place to work at.
awesome work environment and game room
unqualified trainers
Poor work/live balance
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2018
Before a brutal culture shift and waves of downsizing, this was a wonderful place to work. At the end of the day, you are a number, a headcount, a salary. You won't find any Loyalty here.

When applying for a job here, make sure the job matches the description. Many people find themselves being slotted into a generic role, nothing like what they signed up for. For many newcomers, this place is seen as a career dead-end.

The environment is TOXIC. LoyaltyOne is looking for soldiers to simply follow orders. Innovation is dead at LoyaltyOne, as is their Air Miles reputation.

When you see management at all levels starting to jump ship (the SVP, CFO for example), you have to start wondering about the future of the company.

Work-from-home for corporate positions is allowed in most cases, but frowned on. Some management will actually dictate where you can physically work - that is, heads down work in a meeting room can be frowned upon as well. The level of micro-management depends on the manager, of course.
swanky downtown office, good people
work-life balance, dreadful town hall meetings, politics, "pod leadership"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoyaltyOne. Our community is ready to answer.

LoyaltyOne Reviews by Location