LoyaltyOne Employee Review

Seeking for a travel or sales position.
Bilingual Travel Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 August 2012
For the last three years I was working from my home.
I learned how to provide a world class customer service to our clients and I improuved the quality of my insurances sales by beeing among the best salers.
My relationship with my co-workers was always excellent.
The hardest part of my job was the regular changes in the travel industry's policies.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the work at home program. I was among the pilote team because of my incredible and regular results.

Other LoyaltyOne Employee Reviews

Too much favouritism, no reward for real hard work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 October 2017
This place likea to pretend that they're a good place to work for. The stress is high. They fire people for no reason and constantly change the program to make it harder for the users which only makes it harder to do the job. A lot of irate customers
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Bad management, high turn over
Fantasic culture
Branding (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2017
LoyaltyOne has a fantastic fun culture. With the opportunity to work from home and have flexible working hours based on your job. The culture makes coming into work everyday fun.
Pros
Flexible working conditions, games room, loyalty days, airmiles and wellness room
Cons
No free snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoyaltyOne. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4