Lowe's Employee Review

Horrible
Loader (Former Employee) –  Scarborough27 June 2013
The location I was at was horrible. I worked so hard for nothing, the store manager doesn't even listen to your concerns. Its pretty much your word against the ASM's and obviously in that case you'll never win.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Lots of hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 February 2018
Management was very bad never enough people working in any department which leads to an overwhelming amount of preventable issues. a typical day as a cashier doesn't involve many things other than cashing in and out people. a typical day at the customer service desk involves returns, price matches, van rentals, delivery dates, online pickups, as well as general customer inquiries and issues. the hardest part of the job for me was the hours they gave 44 hours a week but not including breaks it comes to 40 hours I was paid as part-time staff and didn't get any benefits. the scheduling is not very flexible ex 10-7 12-9 etc. overall the job itself is doable they train you as a cashier but don't train you at the customer service desk they just throw you in.
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
long hours usually 9 hour shifts
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 February 2018
Running cash sales, as well as helping customers with directions around the store if needed. Good people, understanding of personal conditions, very family friendly.
Cons
Some long hours

57K