Lowe's Employee Review

Good work environment where customer focus is the lifeblood of the company
Cashier / Customer Service (Permanent) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 December 2013
I am a cashier and I like working here but I still have room to improve. My job is not secure but I hope to get a raise in my pay soon. The management is alright but you don't get along with everyone. That is life in the workplace but your try which I have been doing since I started working here. I am doing what I am told to do. I just feel that this company needs to be better organized in terms of contract and in terms of employee incentives as well as benefits to employees who have remained with the company for a long time. All and all there is room for improvement with Lowe's but it is a good company to start off with in your working life.

Other Lowe's Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work for
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON16 January 2018
Prepare daily task list for employees, making sure everything is lip to the line, selling the entire project making it feel as though you are a big part of their project. Self rewarding.
Pros
Training
Cons
Productive and fun workplace
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 January 2018
Stocking new deliveries. Cleaning the workplace and making sure everything's ready when the store opens in the morning. Operating machines to put away stocks.