At Lowe's, we continually seek to enhance our employees' skills and experience by making sure they have all the tools they need to grow and develop. With locations across Canada, and new stores being added coast to coast, we have more opportunities to offer than ever before.
LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER
As a Loss Prevention Manager, you will be responsible for assisting customers in carrying and loading their purchases, maintaining outside appearances of the store by returning carts to proper location and cleaning/organizing as necessary, protecting customers, employees and company assets by executing and establishing controls that minimize inventory shrink & losses due to accidents at assigned locations. This role provides quick responsive customer service when requested. Experience in using physical security systems and conducting audits is beneficial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries
- Read, write, and communicate using English language skills sufficient to perform job functions
- Knowledge of the company's mission, purpose, and goals, and the role of every employee in achieving each of them
- Ability to operate store equipment appropriate to assigned area
- Complete all Lowe's training requirements (including annual Hazardous Material, Forklift certification/training, etc.)
- Ability to process merchandise information through store computer systems and complete all required paperwork according to policy
- Develop and plan activities to ensure proper completion in a timely manner.
- Must be able to handle potentially violent and/or physical altercations
- Experience in detecting and detaining persons committing acts of theft an asset
- Must have a working knowledge of criminal and civil laws as they relate to loss prevention activity. Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, receiving, register areas, lawn and garden , including the outside perimeter of the store
These roles requires individuals to move throughout all areas of the store (interior and outside perimeter), physically move items weighing up to 200 pounds with reasonable accommodations, wear appropriate personal protective equipment, and adhere to all safety and service standards.
At Lowe's, excellent performance is not just recognized – it's supported and rewarded. As part of the Lowe's Canada team, you'll have access to numerous opportunities for personal career growth, including our leadership development programs and full range of training courses. We are truly committed to promoting from within, which means many exciting career paths and advancement opportunities will be open to you when you join our team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY @ http://lowesjobs.ca/jobs/764530-loss-prevention-manager-lowes-mckenzie
Lowe�s Companies, Inc. (Lowe�s) is a home improvement retailer. As of January 29, 2010, the Company operated 1,710 stores,...