Lowe's Regional Distribution Centre in Milton, Ontario is currently looking for Full Time Team Members for a 3 month contract to join our growing team. We currently have General Labour positions available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing various duties including, but not limited to receiving product, unloading and loading trailers, picking orders manually.
- Perform heavy lifting.
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by following all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Various housekeeping duties as required.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Previous General Labour experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- RF Scanner experience is an asset.
- Good work ethic, has initiative, willing to learn new skills.
- Must be flexible to work different job assignments in various departments.
- Must be willing to be trained on Material Handling Equipment (Forklift, Reach Truck, Walkie, etc).
- Must wear green label CSA approved safety shoes.
- Starting pay rate: $14.60/hour
-- Work environment: Fast paced, handling heavy loads, repetitive tasks, minor exposure to noise, dust and seasonal temperatures.
To apply, please click link below:
https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail .asp?partnerid=25239&siteid=5013&AReq=49 4195BR