Low Murchison Radnoff LLP is seeking a Law Clerk to join the Litigation Group. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years' relevant experience.
- Schedule examinations for discovery and all mediations
- Prepare Affidavits of Documents, Notice of Selection of Mediator, Notice of Examinations, Affidavits of Service, Medical Briefs, Pleadings Briefs, etc.
- Prepare all docs for payment of minor settlements
- Obtain undertakings (prepare undertaking chart, draft letters, satisfy undertakings)
- Maintain BF system
- Update and maintain chart for all limitation periods
- Update and maintain chart for examinations for discovery, mediations, court dates, etc.
- Constant communication with clients (by phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Memos to file and file updates
- Open files
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook with good keyboarding and grammar skills. Knowledge of Phillips Speech Exec, PCLaw, and DivorceMate considered assets.
Please send cover letter and resume to the attention of Karen Ruyter, HR/Office Administrator, Low Murchision Radnoff.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard