Low Murchison Radnoff LLP is seeking a Legal Assistant to join the Family Law Group. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years' relevant experience.
- Drafting, formatting and preparing documents primarily in the areas of Family Law
- Keeping track of deadlines
- Preparing and drafting correspondence
- Scheduling meetings with clients
- Meeting with clients
- Maintaining a membership database, circulating minutes, agendas
- Invoicing and following up on accounts payable and receivable.
Some exposure to Civil Law and Estate Law is desirable. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Outlook with good keyboarding and grammar skills are required.
Please send cover letter and resume to the attention of Karen Ruyter at Low Murchison Radnoff LLP.
Indeed - 16 months ago