Low Murchison Radnoff LLP is seeking an Accounting Clerk with law firm experience to join the Finance Department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years' relevant experience.
Responsibilities will include performing a variety of activities supporting the Finance Department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and assist accounting personnel with daily accounting data entry and processes
- Prepare monthly General and Trust Bank Reconciliations
- Manage the full accounting processes for associated Management Company
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with the Law Society Accounting Guidelines and GAAP
- Provide general guidance to accounting support staff
- Support Finance Manager with financial analysis reporting and other related projects as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Knowledge of administration and basic accounting principles normally acquired through a college diploma or other postsecondary studies in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience. CGA or CMA students preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and knowledge of PCLaw or ability to adapt quickly to new software
- Detail-oriented and confident in his/her ability to produce accurate financial reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
"NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE"