Personal Support Worker’s job is to provide a safe environment and positive emotional support while caring for clients. As a PSW with Loving Support Services you will be helping seniors and others by maintaining daily activities in the comfort for their own home. We offer PSWs flexibility to have more control of your own schedules as well as having locations in the area you desire.
- Assist clients with everyday personal care such as eating, bathing, mobility, and dressing and grooming
- Encourage social activities
- Follows policy and procedures set out by management regarding safety, incidents, and documentation
- Know clients care notes and record daily care notes along with any changes in client to the office
- Provides light housekeeping, pick up medications and/or groceries
- PSW Certificate or equivalent from a recognized educational institution
- Valid First aid and CPR certification
- Valid police clearance
- At least 1 year experience in PSW, housekeeping, or caregiving
- Available to work flexible hours
- Experience in dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer’s is an asset
- Able to establish and maintain patience and compassion in a courteous manner with patients, families and co-workers
- Able to identify safety issues and practice safe work procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- Ability to speak another language is an asset
- Must be responsible, caring and trustworthy
- Able to work flexible hours
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Valid driver license and vehicle is an asset
- Have a strong, positive passion for people
How to apply:
If you are interested in supporting our vision please e-mail us a copy of your résumé and a cover letter. Thank you for your applications. Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About Our Company:
Loving Support Services is a home support service that assists seniors in their home by providing professional care. LSS strongly trusts in extending a hand and helping someone in need. Loving Support Services pictures a world where seniors are cared for with respect and dignity while keeping loved ones by your side.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Loving Support Services where aging matters and all are treated with dignity and respect. We encourage self-worth, belonging, overcoming...