Based in Enderby, Splatsin First Nation is seeking a part time Housing Officer to join our growing team. The Housing team is responsible for managing Splatsin’s social housing in a fair and transparent fashion and the Housing Administrator is valued as the engine of this team. Core functions include:
- Front line care and support of current and potential tenants,
- Tracking and management of repairs and maintenance including follow up inspections,
- Preparation and management of documents such as annual tenancy agreements, applications, etc.
- Assist in processing New Housing Subsidies and RRAP Applications.
- Mediate and resolve tenant disputes.
You ideally have a business administration certificate or experience working in property management and at least 5 years of general office experience. Knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act and experience interpreting financial or tenant documents and drafting documents is required. You will also be customer care focused as well as highly organized. The successful candidate needs 50+ wpm keyboarding skills, excellent computer abilities including complete fluency in MS Office Suite products, and excellent written and oral communication.
Please submit your resume and cover letter citing salary expectations before August 16th, 2013 at 4 PM to:
Splatsin First Nation
PO Box 460
Attention: Charlene William
Or fax application to 250-838-2131 Attention: Charlene William