Tired of sitting at a desk or working under fluorescent lighting? Looking for a career where you can be active, in and out of doors, and surrounded by nature, flowers and smiles?
Look no more, because Bylands Garden Centre is seeking a full time Assistant Manager to join our team.
As the Assistant Manager, you will:
- Supervise daily operations including people and activities,
- Participate in the development of goals and strategies to ensure healthy plants and profitability,
- Manage schedules, merchandising, and marketing for our business,
- Interact with customers and staff to foster a positive and nurturing environment, and
- Ensure a safe environment for customers and employees.
Our successful candidate will have a diploma or degree in horticulture or business/ retail management plus 5 years of experience managing in a retail environment. Proven experience managing and motivating staff leadership is required. We are also looking for someone who is a self-starter with superb communication and organizational skills and excellent computer skills.
In order to best serve our customers, our Assistant Manager can expect to work extended hours on a seasonal basis.
Want to be challenged and have fun? Please apply now.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Indeed - 12 months ago