Louis W. Bray Construction Limited, a well established General & Heavy Civil Construction Contractor working in the Eastern Ontario area since 1972, is currently seeking a permanent part time Data Entry Clerk/Product Costing Coordinator to support our continued growth and success. While this position will initially be part time with irregular weekly hours, it may eventually become a full time position with regular hours.
- Inputting material packing slips into the costing software
- Maintaining / updating resource databases in Build2win
- Setting up projects in the costing software
- Proper filing of all invoices for accounts payable
- Verification of costs for operated equipment rentals
- Populating and distributing job production reports
Education & Experience
- A graduate of a post secondary program
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Expert level experience in Excel
- Knowledge about the Build2win software program will be considered an asset
The incumbent will work approximately 25-30 hours per week in an office environment – during standard office hours. Additional hours may be required during peak business periods and fewer hours may be required during the slower periods.
- Input data quickly and accurately
- Concentrate for extended periods of time and pay close attention to detail but also switch back and forth between tasks
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Analyze and proof read data
- Keep employer information confidential
- Work independently on routine tasks.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.