Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Luxury Retailer that will help gain knowledge to run your own business
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: uniforms were provided by company as well as opportunities to purchase merchandise.
Cons: position is only hourly based and you are rarely given opportunities to attain extra income.
Working for Louis Vuitton was a great experience. I had all the natural characteristics to thrive in retail but Louis Vuitton refined them. I learned how to interact with clients and give them customer service fitting of a world class company.
Manager
ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Luxury retail. Make sales goals and motivate staff. Great co-workers great product.
Workplace of learning
Sales Associate (Former Employee), OrchardJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
We were taught on how to get things done properly and how serious it can be if a mistake is made. The hardest part of the job is not knowing what to do and not having anyone to teach you. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction between the colleagues and i.
Great People, Okay Compensation
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
This looks great on your resume and the people are fantastic however compensation is sub par
Nice place to work
inventory control manager (Former Employee), nyDecember 28, 2014
Good Company.
Excellent sales associate.
Management is average. Some better than others,
Great perks, not the best environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 7, 2014
Pros: employee discount
Cons: management
A great place to get experience in dealing with high end customers. Great discount for employees as the merchandise never goes on sale for the public. But expect much from management. A lot of favoritism and not much room for growth.
Perfect
Sales (Former Employee), Courchevel, B9October 8, 2014
Very good job, good atmospher with the staff, I could improve my sales skill, the only problem was just for the season, and a short period.
Retail environment and dealing with all nationalities
Client Advisor (Current Employee), DubaiOctober 5, 2014
Having worked in a retail environment in a variety of customer service, marketing and sales roles, I now look forward to working with experiential marketing agency in the fields of Client Servicing, Business Development and Operations.
A very nice environment to work with.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Makati CityOctober 3, 2014
Pros: professional environment and good ambiance
Cons: hectic time
In a typical day, we are busy though and it's a tough job because we are dealing with customer's satisfaction and we want our client to trust us and the company for giving them solutions to their wants and needs in a warm and standard approach, so they will be satisfied. However, I enjoyed the daily task because the bonding of our department or group is intact and with have joyful moments, we call it teamwork. I've learned a lot to be matured and to understand every situation that we need to be resilient in work, respect every individual and aim for your goal to be able to attain client's satisfaction and your target. The hardest part of a job is to justify every situations of complain from your product, but though we can solve each problem as long as you have the details of your product and know what does your clients complained about. You should be confident and smart enough to explain the solution in approachable way to your client.
Amazing place to work
Loss Prevention Store Supervisor (Former Employee), La Habra, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free suits every year
Cons: employees calling in sick in the last minute
I was responsible in protecting the merchandise, product, goods and services of my employer. My duty responsibilities was studying the store’s employees, customers and records in order to watch for any suspicious or persons in illegal behavior.

The best skill I learned as a loss prevention supervisor is being proactive through developing standard facilities and investigating for new security equipment or technology.

I was also able to provide training to my employees on how to spot fraud acts as well as stop theft.
Productive and fun workplace
Service Associate (Current Employee), Troy, MISeptember 24, 2014
Working at Louis Vuitton the environment requires individuals that are independent and self starters. I enjoy the challenges of having to make goals and being creative. I also enjoy my co-workers we have a great work environment.
Fast pace, luxury working environment
Client Advisor (Current Employee), Singapore, S00September 18, 2014
Pros: dental coverage
Cons: minimum career advancement
For 5 years working with Louis Vuitton, i've grown to appreciate the craftsmanship and the history of each product. Generally, i start the day attending a daily briefing which update us on sales figures and upcoming new product launches. After which, we will go to our designated department and check for any incoming stocks and then do our housekeeping. When there is any clients that comes in, i'll assist them base on their needs and concerns.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that i'm able to meet people from all walks of life. From external to internal customers, relationships are built. Apart from selling, i have also involve myself in Visual Merchandising role. Currently, i would like to seek new opportunities and hope to open a new career path.
Is what it is
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 26, 2014
Not an easy company to work for but its a good place to start your career and have a good/well known name on your resume, don't plan to stay too long though.
Great Opportunity to Learn the Luxury Industry
Client Relations Ambassador (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 2, 2014
An amazing company who has been around since the 1800s to learn all skills and traits necessary to excel in the luxury industry.
Fast paced and productive work place
Sales Consultant, Topanga (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 1, 2014
Assist customer with general product inquires, meet and exceed sales goals, outreach to previous and new clients, provide exceptional customer service to all clients, assist in operational duties, send and receive packages, and fulfill store transfers.
Comfortable and Loyal
Seniour Sales, VM, Repairs Specialist (Current Employee), BirminghamJune 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch, bonuses, uniform
Cons: ristriction of movement and progression inhouse
Working at Louis Vuitton on a day to day basis, can be rewarding and challenging, i have gained a vast amount of knowledge and skills, with the vast amount and precise training that i have received over the last 4 years.
we are a very close and loyal team, and will offer full support to each other, weather its management or the cleaner even if it is something of a huge significance, or something that's just a simple task we are always quick enough to support each other,

The hardest part of the job is overcoming any ambiguous situations, and resolving them to become, a successful counteraction
Great company
Store Planning Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Great company, environment and culture. Opportunities for mobility and growth.
Warehouse
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAMay 15, 2014
Secured job, set hours and benefits but they rarely cope with your school schedule or anything else.
Client Service Leader
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
• Facilitated training courses on building and maximizing on client relationships to promote longevity and a steady business.
• Point person for client matters regarding servicing, events, hospitality, and rectifying any negative feedback.
• Managed team individually on their customers’ developments through outreach and follow-up.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits, competitive enviroment, organized establishment
• Sold exclusive fine jewelry and watch collection in a high-end, luxury environment
• Created a detailed clientele portfolio to maintain quality relationships with clients
• Provided elevated service and hospitality to VIC (very important clients)
• Networked within the local community to strengthen and grow the client base
• Managed inventory and security procedures in the fine jewelry department

1 2 3 4

About Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton North America is the North American operations subsidiary of French luxury goods giant LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis – Read more

Louis Vuitton Photos