Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
GREAT COMPANY
Client Specialist (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 24, 2015
Great company to work for. LV exudes quality, class, and excellence. Strongly recommended for those trying to advance to the next level of retail.
Dynamic and Challenging place
Production Manager (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 8, 2015
A world full of opportunities from the manufacturing side to retail.
Mixing tradition and innovation.
You can work independently, tons of perks and amazing people
fun place with best people
Client Advisor (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMay 6, 2015
Pros: free items
Cons: normal shift
all the days are nice with Louis Vuitton, I get nice experience to Handel alo of client every day with different nationality and to be a client advisor for the client and for my team I was handeling a team of 5 collect incase anything well happen they come back to me.
okay place to work for
Service Associate (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 1, 2015
Management could be better. Sell and clientele to clients each day. Hard to work around my school schedule and hard to get a weekend day off
positive and luxury working place
Sales assistant (Former Employee), Dublin, DMarch 30, 2015
It is a challenge to work in a place like Brown Thomas as people who will intend to shop in there is certainly expecting more than any of the other places, and for the price that they pay in here is compacted withe the product and the service they get at the same time. But it is certainly a great place to work with, people are really helpful for the new staff, every kind of necessary training provided to give you better knowledge of the shop product line. I really loved it.
Knowledge and fun workplace
Procurement Officer (Former Employee), Saint-Pourçain-sur-SiouleMarch 10, 2015
I enjoyed a lot the two years and half spending at Louis Vuitton.
It allowed me to discover the know-how of handbags production, to have more experience in logistics and to have responsabilities.
My chance was to have wonderful co-workers, a good dynamic even if sometimes we were stressed it was a pleasure to work together.
interesting work , full of stimuli where every day you could learn something
Production assistant (Former Employee), quarona, ItalyMarch 7, 2015
Pros: 6/7 hours per days
Cons: i changed my schedule every week (ex: 00-6.00 / 18.00-00 / 12.00-18.00 / 6.00-12.00
every day I checked in early shift, what was done and what was not working properly to ensure optimum production. I made sure to find a job and a job to do for all my co-worker .
I checked the machines to be adjusted for maximum production possible and that there were no problems in the product quality fabric.I was faced with all the problems that arose with my staff both technical and practical trying to maintain a peaceful and more productive as possible .
I learned a lot from the technical side , but the most important thing was the ability to manage efficienzaed intelligence personnel to optimize more and more resources and time available for each shift.
it was not easy to bring together so many different people and make them understand the importance of doing their jobs well but at the end of each year , re-inspecting the production data and quality I got many rewards in personal terms by my staff and my higher.
Good Work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), SingaporeFebruary 27, 2015
Working in Louis Vuitton as a Sales Associate in Singapore was a great experience, that allowed me to apply my theoretical knowledges learned during my education and to reinforce my practical knowledges. Overall the work environment was very good, with a good team spirit.

Working for this calibre of a company allowed me to refine my communication skills and to learn how to connect with various clienteles of all social stratospheres coming from all around the world. I also learned how a retail store operates and the details that are involved with maintaining a successful and profitable branch.
Luxury Experience
Country Visual Merchandiser Director France (Former Employee), FranceFebruary 21, 2015
Real Luxury approach... Work in details, participate in the most important luxury Brand in the World.
To be in charge of the Visual Merchandising and Image of this Brand for the French Market.
Windows, Events, Interior, Architecture... with a real team work.
Free from dust
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Aventura, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good clean company
Cons: something is better than nothing
Got rid of dust on weekly basis. Excellent workers who share their point of view. Politeness and niceness. Treating each other with dignity.
best place to work
Central Supply chain manager (Current Employee), Paris ,FRFebruary 15, 2015
Great work environment in a very strong and solid organization. I had the chance to learn so many things and understand deeply the luxury business
Fun and productive
Sales associate (Former Employee), London, ENGFebruary 5, 2015
Very nice colleagues and good place too work.
The best part was to hit the sales target and the hardest part was to deal with the unfixed lunch time.
Culture and Heritage
Client Advisor/Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), HeathrowFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: long hours
Productive and fun.
New ways to build rapport with clients.
Management are helpful and supportive.
Meeting new people.
Busy, Constant, Not Very Progressive For Employees
Client Services Liaison (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Working with Louis Vuitton was an excellent experience and introduction to the luxury retail world. However, little compensation is provided to the company's employees. It is among the few luxury retail brands that do not offer comission to their employees and little to no recognition to its operational staff. Additionally, there are rarely accommodations made to clients in regards to store policies.
Luxury Retailer that will help gain knowledge to run your own business
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: uniforms were provided by company as well as opportunities to purchase merchandise.
Cons: position is only hourly based and you are rarely given opportunities to attain extra income.
Working for Louis Vuitton was a great experience. I had all the natural characteristics to thrive in retail but Louis Vuitton refined them. I learned how to interact with clients and give them customer service fitting of a world class company.
Manager
ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Luxury retail. Make sales goals and motivate staff. Great co-workers great product.
Workplace of learning
Sales Associate (Former Employee), OrchardJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
We were taught on how to get things done properly and how serious it can be if a mistake is made. The hardest part of the job is not knowing what to do and not having anyone to teach you. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction between the colleagues and i.
Great People, Okay Compensation
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
This looks great on your resume and the people are fantastic however compensation is sub par
Nice place to work
inventory control manager (Former Employee), nyDecember 28, 2014
Good Company.
Excellent sales associate.
Management is average. Some better than others,
Great perks, not the best environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 7, 2014
Pros: employee discount
Cons: management
A great place to get experience in dealing with high end customers. Great discount for employees as the merchandise never goes on sale for the public. But expect much from management. A lot of favoritism and not much room for growth.

1 2 3 4 5

About Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton North America is the North American operations subsidiary of French luxury goods giant LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis – Read more