Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Retail environment and dealing with all nationalities
Client Advisor (Current Employee), DubaiOctober 5, 2014
Having worked in a retail environment in a variety of customer service, marketing and sales roles, I now look forward to working with experiential marketing agency in the fields of Client Servicing, Business Development and Operations.
A very nice environment to work with.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Makati CityOctober 3, 2014
Pros: professional environment and good ambiance
Cons: hectic time
In a typical day, we are busy though and it's a tough job because we are dealing with customer's satisfaction and we want our client to trust us and the company for giving them solutions to their wants and needs in a warm and standard approach, so they will be satisfied. However, I enjoyed the daily task because the bonding of our department or group – more... is intact and with have joyful moments, we call it teamwork. I've learned a lot to be matured and to understand every situation that we need to be resilient in work, respect every individual and aim for your goal to be able to attain client's satisfaction and your target. The hardest part of a job is to justify every situations of complain from your product, but though we can solve each problem as long as you have the details of your product and know what does your clients complained about. You should be confident and smart enough to explain the solution in approachable way to your client. – less
Amazing place to work
Loss Prevention Store Supervisor (Former Employee), La Habra, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free suits every year
Cons: employees calling in sick in the last minute
I was responsible in protecting the merchandise, product, goods and services of my employer. My duty responsibilities was studying the store’s employees, customers and records in order to watch for any suspicious or persons in illegal behavior.

The best skill I learned as a loss prevention supervisor is being proactive through developing standard facilities – more... and investigating for new security equipment or technology.

I was also able to provide training to my employees on how to spot fraud acts as well as stop theft. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Service Associate (Current Employee), Troy, MISeptember 24, 2014
Working at Louis Vuitton the environment requires individuals that are independent and self starters. I enjoy the challenges of having to make goals and being creative. I also enjoy my co-workers we have a great work environment.
Fast pace, luxury working environment
Client Advisor (Current Employee), Singapore, S00September 18, 2014
Pros: dental coverage
Cons: minimum career advancement
For 5 years working with Louis Vuitton, i've grown to appreciate the craftsmanship and the history of each product. Generally, i start the day attending a daily briefing which update us on sales figures and upcoming new product launches. After which, we will go to our designated department and check for any incoming stocks and then do our housekeeping. – more... When there is any clients that comes in, i'll assist them base on their needs and concerns.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that i'm able to meet people from all walks of life. From external to internal customers, relationships are built. Apart from selling, i have also involve myself in Visual Merchandising role. Currently, i would like to seek new opportunities and hope to open a new career path. – less
Is what it is
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 26, 2014
Not an easy company to work for but its a good place to start your career and have a good/well known name on your resume, don't plan to stay too long though.
Great Opportunity to Learn the Luxury Industry
Client Relations Ambassador (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 2, 2014
An amazing company who has been around since the 1800s to learn all skills and traits necessary to excel in the luxury industry.
Fast paced and productive work place
Sales Consultant, Topanga (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 1, 2014
Assist customer with general product inquires, meet and exceed sales goals, outreach to previous and new clients, provide exceptional customer service to all clients, assist in operational duties, send and receive packages, and fulfill store transfers.
Comfortable and Loyal
Seniour Sales, VM, Repairs Specialist (Current Employee), BirminghamJune 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch, bonuses, uniform
Cons: ristriction of movement and progression inhouse
Working at Louis Vuitton on a day to day basis, can be rewarding and challenging, i have gained a vast amount of knowledge and skills, with the vast amount and precise training that i have received over the last 4 years.
we are a very close and loyal team, and will offer full support to each other, weather its management or the cleaner even if it is – more... something of a huge significance, or something that's just a simple task we are always quick enough to support each other,

The hardest part of the job is overcoming any ambiguous situations, and resolving them to become, a successful counteraction – less
Great company
Store Planning Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Great company, environment and culture. Opportunities for mobility and growth.
Warehouse
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAMay 15, 2014
Secured job, set hours and benefits but they rarely cope with your school schedule or anything else.
Client Service Leader
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
• Facilitated training courses on building and maximizing on client relationships to promote longevity and a steady business.
• Point person for client matters regarding servicing, events, hospitality, and rectifying any negative feedback.
• Managed team individually on their customers’ developments through outreach and follow-up.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits, competitive enviroment, organized establishment
• Sold exclusive fine jewelry and watch collection in a high-end, luxury environment
• Created a detailed clientele portfolio to maintain quality relationships with clients
• Provided elevated service and hospitality to VIC (very important clients)
• Networked within the local community to strengthen and grow the client base
• Managed inventory and – more... security procedures in the fine jewelry department – less
One of the best job I could have had for the past 7 years.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2014
Throughout the past seven years, the only constant I have had has been my job with Louis Vuitton. I have grown a passion for the brand and I love talking to people about my passion. I have been a top seller in the Scottsdale, Arizona location as well in Las Vegas when I transferred. Due to my passion and outgoing personality, I have gained personal, – more... loyal, and dedicated clients through Louis Vuitton.

The most difficult aspect about the company is their reluctance to move up employees who show they are willing and capable to take on more responsibilities. – less
Assisting clients and stores with any issues as well as filing feedbacks and tracking ads and editorials
Customer Relations Specialist/ Complaint Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: employee discount and friendly co workers
Cons: angry clients and having no authority to make decisions
A typical day in my current job is located in a cubicle. I speak mostly to clients answering product and policy questions as well as processing orders and assisting with complaints.

I also assist with event RSVP lists as well as keeping trackof ads and editorials that feature our products. On top of that I file formal written feedbacks for the company – more... to keep track of a variety of issues.

The hardest part of the job is receiving complaints. I wish I could make everyone happy but unfortunately I do have to uphold the company policies and that doesn't always please everyone. However I now feel that I have learned how to deal with those uncofortable situations in a productive manner. Also it is a very fast past enviroment where I am expected to multi task and the job has taught me to manage my time in many areas. – less
Got to learn various store operations method and it was really productive working for such a company
Sales Associate/CRM (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 4, 2014
• Handling Customer Relationship Management for the store.
• Provide training to the team related to CRM activities.
• Responsible for maintaining relationship between company and the client.
• Building and managing personal relationship with the clients.
• Enforce team for thecleanup of Clients data on regular intervals.
• Ability to keep track of – more... repeated and high potential client their likes, dislikes and their personal contact information
• Responsible to send Monthly CRM Reports to the Head office. – less
Fast-paced, high pressure
Team Manager-Leather Goods (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMarch 23, 2014
Pros: ability to try new visual merchandising stories, good healthcare benefits, 401k plan, opportunity to purchase items at a reasonable discount rate
Cons: lack of time to give full attention to the development of the staff
Passion for luxury is a must for this company. There is alot of pressure in achieving targets when the business plateaus. Job culture is firm and not much room for suggestion. Very structured, yet has alot of cracks in the foundation. Learned how to deal with difficult customers and in-store personalities. Tackled all aspects and expectations of the – more... role. – less
Amazing Product and Selling Culture
Brand Ambassador of Footwear (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2014
Pros: amazing selling culture, true luxury retail
Cons: not challenging enough, growth was nonexistent
A typical day at work was focusing on client retention by following up with client orders, thank you cards and pending JDA invoices. After this task was completed I reviewed product knowledge on all new styles on the floor. This knowledge, allowed me to be more successful as the liaison between Louis Vuttion and the Saks' selling team. The management – more... consisted of a Head of Operations and a General Manger. There were 4 co-workers including myself and we were to team sell so that Louis Vuitton exceeded their sales goal.

This job was not really challenging, but the most enjoyable part of my job was the rigorous product training, consistently communicated with the Head Merchandiser and Buyer. I enjoyed reporting the success and opportunities of "skus" as well as consumer behavior. – less
Great benefits.
Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: poor job security.
It's a very particular environment, some will adapt and some will not.
Luxurious business environment
Service Associate (Former Employee), palo alto, CAMarch 7, 2014
I learned about the culture, products and heritage of Louis Vuitton.

1 2 3 4

About Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton North America is the North American operations subsidiary of French luxury goods giant LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis – Read more

Louis Vuitton Photos