About Loris Technologies Inc. (LTI)….
Incorporated in 1980, LTI is a leading innovator in the programming and implementation of document management applications. Our powerful technology (FileNexus), no-nonsense business approach and superb client support have earned us the business of a broad range of organizations (manufacture, retail, hospital, utility, banking etc.) throughout North America. www.loristech.com
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise software development experience utilizing Microsoft technologies
- Advanced knowledge of performance, memory, concurrency and threading issues; understanding of factors that influence application performance and scalability
- 5 plus years of experience performing ASP.NET Web Development
- Up-to-date skills with modern approaches to web development (HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Strong experience with cross-browser and cross-platform coding
- Strong experience with building AJAX enhanced projects via a webservice
- In-depth knowledge of .NET 4 framework infrastructure and ASP.NET web application architecture
- Expert level skills in Object Oriented Programming, Design and C#
- Advanced understanding of SQL Server and relational database fundamentals
- Experience in all phases of the Development Life Cycle
You have superb communication skills (oral and written), an analytical mind and are able to think on your feet. You have excellent judgement, planning skills and are able to work independently with minimal direction. You are fully committed to meeting obligations on time.
You are completely comfortable interacting with managers and staff. You have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong client focus.
You are willing to commute to the Toronto downtown west business area (Liberty Village).
Your job will be to become an integral member of our core senior application programming team as a “hands on” senior software developer. This role will include both maintaining the core application and taking ownership of the planning and programming of new development projects that will be assigned to you. This position offers a very competitive base salary, significant bonus potential and free parking (but no health plan).
HOW TO APPLY...
All resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter explaining why you think you are suited for this job, why you are looking for new employment and your income expectations.
Incorporated in 1980, LTI is a leading innovator in the programming and implementation of document management applications. Our powerful...