We're seeking a creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our in-house design team. This position will require someone with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of graphic design with experience in both print and digital design. Working in a exciting fast-paced environment, the ability to work collaboratively with team of designers and with a positive attitude is essential. This position will be responsible for developing concepts and executing designs that will be featured on our extensive line of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, multi-media or related
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong layout and typography skills, with a great attention to detail
- Advertising (billboards, magazines, flyers, inserts, coupons, booklets)
- Web Design (websites, e-mailers, blogs, and newsletters)
- Branding guidelines and style guides
- Excellent time management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and take direction
- Able to manage projects from conception to execution
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with the creative team
- Experience in social media, advertising or marketing industries desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with UI development a plus, SEO knowledge a plus
- Have extensive knowledge of the Chinese and Japanese media market
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is asset
If you interesting for this position please email your resume to us, NO Phone Calls please.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Multicultural Media Company located in Richmond, BC.