POSITION: 5 ton
REPORTS TO: Shift Supervisor
LOCATION: Peace River
LICENSE: Class 5
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use Pulse scanner for all required activities on the daily route; all scanable way bills, laser waybills, shippers own bar-coded labels must be scanned.
- Delivery of all assigned material in the route area, within the specific requirements of both the customer and Loomis Express.
- Pick up of all assigned customer pick-ups within the specific guidelines of the Customer and Loomis Express.
- Determine if a customer has a valid account prior to delivery or pick-up.
- Compile and submit accurate route records on a daily basis.
- Inform Loomis Express of any route irregularities and significant competitor activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Professional representation of Loomis Express at all times, including the maintenance and presentation of vehicle, uniform, waybills/product.
- Proactively manage the customer’s perception of and level of satisfaction with our service.
- On-time pick-up and delivery of customer shipments.
- Interact effectively with other members of the customer service and operation teams.
- To alert the Sales Department to potential customer opportunities and/or vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Valid class 5 license (applicant must be over 25 years of age to qualify for insurance).
- Minimum 3 years 5 ton commercial experience
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Supply current drivers abstract.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High School Education.
- Proven Customer Service skills.
- Ability to lift and carry parcels, up to and including 70 lbs per piece, throughout shift.
- 3 work related references.
APPLY: Frederick.Greeff @loomis-express.com
This job description is not all inclusive and is subject to change. Loomis Express reserves the right to assign additional duties and tasks, as necessary.
Indeed - 10 months ago
From deliveries to the Alaskan Gold Rush in 1905 through armoured cars to ground and courier service, the Loomis brand has a long history of...