POSITION: P/T Driver Position (DZ)
REPORTS TO: Shift Supervisor/Leadhand
LOCATION: Brampton, Hub
CLASSIFICATION: Hourly, Part Time
VEHICLE: 3 ton/5 ton
RATES OF PAY: $17.21 (18 month progression to top rate)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 16:00pm – 22:00pm
AREA DESCRIPTION: As Required
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use Pulse scanner for all required activities on the daily route; all scannable waybills, laser waybills, shippers own bar-coded labels must be scanned.
- Delivery of all assigned material in the route area, within the specific requirements of both the customer and Loomis Express.
- Pick up of all assigned customer pick-ups within the specific guidelines of the customer and Loomis Express.
- Determine if a customer has a valid account prior to delivery or pick-up.
- Compile and submit accurate route records on a daily basis.
- Inform Loomis Express of any route irregularities and significant competitor activity.
- Check and ensure all trucks meet safety requirements before positioning on allocated doors.
- Ensure all trucks are clean, empty , and door is closed before parking in yard
- Report all damage to trucks, to Supervisor/Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the shift Supervisor/Manager...
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Professional representation of Loomis Express at all times, including the maintenance and presentation of vehicle, uniform, waybills/product.
- Proactively manage the customer’s perception of and level of satisfaction with our service.
- On-time set up of building.
- Interact effectively with other members of the customer service and operation teams.
- Clear driving record & G License
- Drivers Abstract required.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks. * Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High School Education.
- Proven Customer Service skills.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
Application Closing Date: June 14, 2013 – 17:00 hours.
Indeed - 22 months ago
From deliveries to the Alaskan Gold Rush in 1905 through armoured cars to ground and courier service, the Loomis brand has a long history of...