We are currently seeking applications for a Director of Care, for our retirement facility in Port Colborne, Ontario.
Candidates will possess the following:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in good standing with the Colleges of Nursing of Ontario, to provide excellent nursing care to residents utilizing established practices according to professional standards.
- Previous management experience working in a retirement home environment where your primary focus is overseeing resident care
- Excellent leadership qualities and ability to maintain a harmonious team
- Work as an integral part of the management team
- Demonstrated skill, knowledge and experience in completing physical assessments of patients
- Interpersonal communication skills demonstrating empathy, compassion and understanding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing needs of clients and work environment
- Reliable attendance expectations
Submit your resume by email
Or address to:
Portal Village Retirement Community
300 Elgin Street, Port Colborne, ON L3K 6A3
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted