Longo's Employee Review

fun environment to work
Grocery Gateway Shopper (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 December 2013
Practicing accuracy and quality is my everyday life at work. I make sure that products that are ordered by the customer will be sent out and also will ensure that they are getting good quality items. I have learned to manage my time wisely, be efficient and to be very observant. Managers and co-workers are nice and very open to suggestions that will make the company much better. The hardest part of the job is walking and standing for 8 hours or more and the shift is night time. It may be hard and strenuous at times but that has helped me a lot in improving myself better. This job has opened my eyes in a lot of stuff, being able to mingle with different kinds of people and learn from them had helped me in the way i look at life right now.

Other Longo's Employee Reviews

Good
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
A typical day of work is fine, good environment. Management provides comfortable work setting, family oriented business. Overall positive work culture.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
nothing
Good working experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON12 January 2018
This was the first job I had which dealt with customer service. The other workers in the deli department were a big help to my growth in the department. I learned and improved on many skills here including organization as well as teamwork and leadership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longo's. Our community is ready to answer.