Longo's Employee Review

fun environment to work
Grocery Gateway Shopper (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 December 2013
Practicing accuracy and quality is my everyday life at work. I make sure that products that are ordered by the customer will be sent out and also will ensure that they are getting good quality items. I have learned to manage my time wisely, be efficient and to be very observant. Managers and co-workers are nice and very open to suggestions that will make the company much better. The hardest part of the job is walking and standing for 8 hours or more and the shift is night time. It may be hard and strenuous at times but that has helped me a lot in improving myself better. This job has opened my eyes in a lot of stuff, being able to mingle with different kinds of people and learn from them had helped me in the way i look at life right now.

Other Longo's Employee Reviews

Good job
Produce Clerk (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON11 November 2017
REAL good job, its all about the people you work with more than anything theirs a really good team at longos the only thing i would say is that its a beginning job don't stay there to long
Pros
good employees
Cons
low pay
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON19 October 2017
I would preform daily tasks such as, money count, daily product count, opening of the store. I would also regulate fellow employee breaks and lunches. I would also deal with disgruntled customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longo's. Our community is ready to answer.