Longo's Employee Review

Great Workplace for students
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, Ontario27 August 2013
This is a really great workplace for students because how flexible they are with hours.

I've learned good customer relationship management skills and how to use various CRM and accounting software.

I have a diverse set of co-workers with unique and varying personalities; I get along with everyone well at work with little difficulties.

The hardest part of the job I would say is having to stand in the same place for hours at a time. The most enjoyable part on the other hand is being able to interact with all of the customers.
Pros
Occasional Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours

Other Longo's Employee Reviews

Love this company
Operator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 January 2018
It was a great honour to have taken party in the longos family body i was given a great opportunity with lots of room for growth. Employee retain-ice well and you are well compensated for your experience. The hardest part of my work day was actually getting to work to be honest with a great team and a very clean and well keep work place complimented by a amazing management team goes to say my time at longos was great. My favour part was the joy of just coming and going through my day just relax and chilled with inside secret that i can not mention you just have to be apart of it to know. With the end great company great brand and anyone seeking employment you are in for a great treat so enjoy .
Pros
compensation, salary, benefits and management
Cons
Cold, lack of knowlecdge in some aspects of employee guidance
Good
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
A typical day of work is fine, good environment. Management provides comfortable work setting, family oriented business. Overall positive work culture.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longo's. Our community is ready to answer.