Longo's Employee Review

Great Workplace for students
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, Ontario27 August 2013
This is a really great workplace for students because how flexible they are with hours.

I've learned good customer relationship management skills and how to use various CRM and accounting software.

I have a diverse set of co-workers with unique and varying personalities; I get along with everyone well at work with little difficulties.

The hardest part of the job I would say is having to stand in the same place for hours at a time. The most enjoyable part on the other hand is being able to interact with all of the customers.
Pros
Occasional Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours

Other Longo's Employee Reviews

Good job
Produce Clerk (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON11 November 2017
REAL good job, its all about the people you work with more than anything theirs a really good team at longos the only thing i would say is that its a beginning job don't stay there to long
Pros
good employees
Cons
low pay
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON19 October 2017
I would preform daily tasks such as, money count, daily product count, opening of the store. I would also regulate fellow employee breaks and lunches. I would also deal with disgruntled customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Longo's. Our community is ready to answer.