Long View is seeking a Site Manager for our Vancouver office who will report directly to either the Small and Medium Business Practice Lead or the Enterprise Outsourcing Practice Lead or the Practice Lead at the Branch depending on their location. As the front line representative for Long View, the Site manger also interacts directly with our clients and system consultants. You will also work directly with Account Managers and Procurement to provide quotes as well as escalating client side opportunities for potential projects.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth– Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience ensuring client satisfaction with Service Delivery
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to review weekly and monthly status reports and governance metrics
- Proven incident management skills to resolve technical issues on client sites
- Experience with documentation reviews and obtaining client approval for all changes in client infrastructure
- Ability to create and review weekly and monthly status reports, as well as the tracking and maintaining up to date license requirements
- Comfortable providing patching and maintenance to existing infrastructure
- Ability to identify areas of risk or opportunity and to provide recommendations on technology solutions
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Indeed - 5 months ago
A leading IT solution provider, Long View Systems provides complete and innovative solutions from system consultation, design and...