Department: Finance Department
Reports to: Director of Finance
Location: Cambridge, ON
Join a team who has become the largest real estate software company in North America! Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies is searching for talented individuals to join our growing company in the role of Accounting Technician.
Celebrating 25 years in business, we have staying power and continue to grow! Over 9,000 real estate offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions. We give our clients a competitive advantage in today’s market.
- Investigate billing inquiries
- Manage client communications
- Analyze internal reports to verify accuracy of client information and adherence to company policies
- Process client terminations
- Process new and existing client order forms
- Timely and accurate data entry
- Various administrative duties
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Business Administration-Accounting Diploma, Integrated Accounting Certificate, Business Studies Certificate or equivalent essential
- Strong knowledge of Bookkeeping/Accounting functions is an asset
- Experience on Microsoft applications (i.e.: Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet Explorer)
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent telephone and e-mail etiquette
- Passion for customer service, aptitude to foster and develop customer loyalty
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of both Software Industry and Real Estate Industry an asset
Come join our growing team! Please visit our website to submit your resume and cover letter with Accounting Technician in the subject line. Want to learn more about Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies? Check out the details and our video on our Careers page at www.lwolf.com/careers.