Interested in behind-the-scene picture of the publishing world? Want a career that you can grow with?
Company's Coming/Lone Pine Publishing are looking for candidates for Customer Service. We one of the largest book publishers in Canada, our specialty being cookbook, nature and gardening.
Customer Service representatives act as liaison between customers and the company. You will be assisting customers in not only in taking orders, answering account questions, billing and cancellations but also helping customers find the right book for their needs!
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating invoices and orders on our in-house inventory systems.
- Processing credits and orders from large chain corporations.
- Tracking existing orders.
- Receiving, directing and relaying telephone and fax messages.
- Maintaining general filing systems and filing all correspondence.
- Responding to public inquiries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent typing skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Addressing customer concerns and query in a calm and effective manner.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good analytic skills.
- Completion of High School Diploma
- Some college experience preferred
- Previous experience will be favored
Did I mention we provide free lunch to all our employees all week long?
So, if you are interested in working in a fun, energetic and creative environment, you can forward your resumes to Neda Farheen.