Student Recruitment Consultant
Excellent Salary and Uncapped Commission Structure
Having experienced massive success, the London School of Business and Finance is now one of the world’s most respected providers of business education. With offices throughout the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, and Latin America, our entrepreneurial culture and innovative approach to business means we are on our way to becoming the number one business and finance school of choice. With many more schools to add to our portfolio soon, including our School of English as well as the undergraduate pathway programs, coupled with continued plans for growth into 2014, this is an excellent time to join.
Summary of Role
In line with our continued expansion strategy we are looking for highly ambitious Student Recruitment Executive to join us in our Toronto offices. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career in a successful and forward thinking business, if you are target driven and an excellent communicator then look no further! LSBF is a rapidly expanding international company, specializing in the undergraduate, post graduate and professional education sector, with offices around the world.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you should have a strong and proven sales background, be confident in dealing with people at all levels and have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with students. You should also have previous experience working in a target driven environment. We are looking for individuals who thrive under pressure, who are competitive and who are willing to work hard to exceed their targets.
The role of ‘Student Recruitment Executive’ will involve advising students on the portfolio of LSBF’S programs and identifying the most suitable programs /courses for them depending on their academic and professional background. We will provide in-depth training so that you fully understand the courses themselves, which qualifications are necessary and the legal and visa requirements involved.
Key Responsibilities and Primary Duties:
- Identifying and understanding prospectus student needs via one to one consultations
- Initiate business development activity to promote and engage Agents in different countries to channel international sales
- Assist other departments (Admissions, Refunds, Student services, Marketing etc) to ensure information flow
- Maintain a conversion rate on all types of inquiries from lead to interview, interview to enrollment and enrollment to start as determined by the Sales Director and Company directives
- Generate sales by calling, emailing and meeting face to face prospective students, educating them about our programs and providing advice
- Accountable for business growth through following up on leads and delivering information to prospective students in a timely manner
- Receive inquiry calls from all potential students interested in knowing or receiving information about the programs, including entrance requirements, curricula and College standards
- Providing effective and professional written and oral communication with all prospective students
- Monitor the application process to ensure efficiency and consistency of database
- Meet and exceed annual, monthly, and quarterly starts, referrals, targets and objectives, as per tenure expectations
- Assess suitability in accordance with LSBF sales approach and standards
- Identify potential problems, which may interfere with or be a barrier to a student’s successful entrance into or completion of a program
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with students to ensure customer satisfaction
- Portraying a positive, professional and sought after image of LSBF
- Intermediate-to-advance Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a target driven sales environment
- Must have a strong business sense with the ability to close sales
- Ability to quickly assess situations and provide immediate and appropriate feedback
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and tenacious attitude, hunger to succeed
- Previous experience in a consultative sales / business development / income generating position over phone email and face to face preferred
BILINGUALISM IS A PLUS
Opportunities for you:
- Unlimited opportunities for professional development and study (subject to terms and conditions full details of which can be disclosed upon application)
- Clear career progression routes and fast track opportunities for development into team leader or managerial positions
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Opportunity for temporary re location to our international campuses
- Uncapped commission scheme, excellent bonus for top performers on top of regular competitions and prizes
- Engaged, ambitious and motivated team
- Employee recognition schemes
Please note: Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
LSBF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.