Empower yourself to become the master of your own destiny. London Physical Therapy Clinic is looking to expand its Clinical Services Team to include a permanent full-time Physiotherapist. We are looking for the right physiotherapist who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and is committed to providing excellent care their patients.
The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic team and will have the support of clinical staff in all areas of service delivery to adults and young children. As, London Physical Therapy Clinic is the only OHIP clinic in London, Ontario, we have a responsibility to provide access to care to the community. Our model of care ensures that we deliver a high excellence of care by ensuring that the physiotherapist only see 2-4 patients per hour and be remunerated at $45-50 per hour, (depending on experience).
Be part of a team that supports you and works collaboratively with you and ensures that you are remunerated and have no worries about lack of patient caseload or quotas.
Start a new beginning with us.
At London Physical Therapy Clinic, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration $45 - 50 per hour based on experience
- Flexible working hours (no evenings)
- Signing Bonus
- C.E. Allowance
- Job security
- New grads are welcome
- Mentorship is available
The physiotherapist's duties will include the following:
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual treatment plans
- Documentation and reporting on intervention strategies
- Implementation of manual therapy, treatment modalities, exercise prescription and education
- Recommendation of appropriate aids and equipment in accordance with the Community Aids and Equipment Program
- Supervision and mentoring of other staff
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications/skills:
- Registered Physiotherapist (with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, Canada)
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as a team member with clients, families, support staff, allied health staff and other professionals.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in assessment and clinical reasoning which supports planning implementing and evaluating Physiotherapy services. An interest in manual therapy and exercise prescription is an asset.
We have an extremely friendly workplace and encourage you to send your please submit applications, or fax: 1 877-711-8457. For further information about the position, please call 647 648 3239.