London Health Sciences Centre

London Health Sciences Centre Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
LHSC
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), London, ONJuly 30, 2014
I really enjoy working at LHSC. The staff are very friendly and make it a great place to work.
A rewarding career starts at LHSC.
Laboratory Assistant III (TECH III) (Current Employee), london, ontarioMay 15, 2014
LHSC is a pioneer in medical advancement and this is demonstrated in the Laboratory. A typical day can be both fun and rewarding. It will both challenge your knowledge and keep you motivated for personal advancement. The peope are great.
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Distribution Assistant (Former Employee), London OntarioSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: working
I worked in a very fast paced changing environment daily, it was always busy and I loved it. I would volunteer to do new task with minimal direction and accomplish the complete expectation. I always get along with my co workers as work must be a professional environment.I thrive best when I work and my attendance is perfect.
Energetic, continually changing and high paced environment with an incredibly supportive and interactive crew of health care professionals
PRN (Current Employee), Commissioners Road, London OntarioJuly 13, 2013
Pros: excellent team
Cons: long hours
Come to work half hour to 15 min early and receive verbal, bedside report from off going nurses. Introduce self to patients and write own name on their care boards at patients bedside. Review mars and then charts. Give medications as prescribed by doctors. Facilitate and advocate for patients regarding ongoing care with other health care team members. – more... Transcribe any doctors orders and enter any information, labs or appointments into Cerner Powerchart. Bath, dress, feed, toilet and transfer patients as needed for appointments and/or ambulation needs. Transfer and admit patients. Communicate with families members as needed and permitted to develop a good care plan for patient. Document any significant findings and if needed call doctor to report findings. Work with other nurses as a team to assist with any tasks they may need help with. Report off to other nurses when they come onto shift by giving bedside verbal reporting. – less
Excellent hospital
Medical Radiation Technologist Student (Former Employee), London, ONMay 10, 2013
Pros: largest hospital in ontario - variety of patients
Busy trauma hospital handling a variety of patient acuity. Excellent staff to work with...
Amazing place to work
Student (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 15, 2012
I was a student doing my internship here, so I was unpaid. However, I imagine the salary and benefits were fair at this location. I loved my time at the LHSC, everyone was professional and there was a lot of room to expand your knowledge or to advance.

– February 27, 2013

Hey, did you do your placement in ultrasound there?

Good organization to work for
Coordinator (Current Employee), London, ONNovember 24, 2012
Pros: experience, pay, pension, benefits
Pay, benefits, and pension are all very good. Great job experience and a lot of great people working there.
no career potential
Biomedical Engineering Technologist (Current Employee), London, ONMay 6, 2012
Management composed of the least qualified. Front line workers are the only asset in this organization
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), London, ONNovember 14, 2012
Pros: continuing education
Cons: staff shortages
Busy work enviornment in a progressive and education based facility.