Friendly coworkers that respect each other
Cashier/Post Office/ Customer Service (Current Employee) – Vancouver, BC – August 2, 2016
- wonderful coworkers, very supportive of each other
- has reward system for those who work hard
- upbeat and understanding management
- if you are interested, they can offer training in different departments such as post office, pharmacy, photos, stocking, etc, within the store.
- training sessions are informative and covers the job well
- hard part is mostly part time hours only for regular staff
- Enjoyable part: for my own positions, it is not stressful, not too labor intensive, not exposed to harmful chemicals. I have lot of time to read my manuals to perfect my job responsibilities.
Company staff discounts, comfortable lunchroom with coffee and microwave
Mostly part time hours only for my type of positions