Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful drugstore chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Abbotsford location at High Street Shopping Centre currently has opportunities for:
Post Office Specialist
The Post Office Specialist will be responsible for providing professional, courteous service in a fast paced environment.
- Keep up to date with all Canada Post Corporation (CPC) communications
- Operate the ROSS system (Canada post POS system) to process CPC transactions
- Understand all CPC products and services
- Understand and address customer needs
- Provide mail delivery to lock boxes, manage customer information in ROSS, manage PO Box keys.
- Execution of CPC programs and services i.e. VentureOne for business customers.
- Merchandise and maintain planograms as required
- Receive warehouse and direct orders and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Understand and maintain the “Superior Shopping Experience” concept.
- Strong product knowledge of Post Office products and services.
- In-depth knowledge of Post Office procedures.
- Lifting & Carrying (up to 30 kgs)
- Good communication skills and excellent customer relations.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while providing excellent customer service.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to resolve customer issues
Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Health & Wellness (We repay up to 100% of your YM/YWCA gym membership)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage available with service for you and your family
- Company matched RRSPs
- Employee Discount Program
- Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses
- Employee Recognition Program
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals, please click ‘Apply Now’.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.