Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful drugstore chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Lethbridge Store currently has opportunities for:
London Drugs means many things to many people. As a London Drugs Pharmacy Assistant (technician) it means a community-oriented working environment that fosters professional excellence. Pharmacy Assistants are provided with a working environment that stresses professionalism. You will be given the tools and opportunity to practice your profession in a well designed pharmacy, which helps optimize patient care.
You will be responsible for assisting the Pharmacists and Pharmacy Manager with daily operations of the Pharmacy Department. Duties will include customer service, servicing the front counter, cashier duties, telephone inquiries and general housekeeping duties. Additionally, you will operate the pharmacy computer and assist in the processing of prescriptions and preparation of prescriptions. Other responsibilities will include involvement of ordering and receiving drug orders and management of the pharmacy inventory. If you are looking for a challenging position in retail pharmacy and have the professionalism, commitment to excellence and drive to join our team, London Drugs is the place for you.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff, & management.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to relate to all levels of customers and their needs.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team player and have a team approach
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience preferable.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Helping you plan for your future with Company matched RRSPs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage for you and your family
- Lifelong learning through ongoing in-house training & education courses
- Employee discounts
- Postsecondary Entrance Scholarships for you or your children
Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts.
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals please apply now.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.