Great Opportunities in Regina, Saskatchewan!
JOIN the London Drugs Team!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Works well as part of a team in achieving department and company objectives
- Genuinely enjoys working with people
- Has good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff and management
- Is able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and provide quality customer service in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Is available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts
- Has a well groomed and business-like appearance
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AT LONDON DRUGS INCLUDE:
Sales Service/Cashier – Provides superior customer service as the primary source of contact for store customers; processes sales transactions and handles general inquiries
Service Specialist – Responsible for handling customer issues and supervision of the front end of the store while on duty. Duties include monitoring cashier coverage, maintaining front end supplies, replenishing change float, and answering calls for customer assistance at the check outs.
Stock Handler - Responsible for receiving all incoming merchandise into the store from both internal shipments and direct orders from suppliers in order to ensure that all changes, or credits for merchandise are verified.
Stock Service (Early Morning Stocking Team) – Responsible for the physical movement of merchandise between stock areas and the sales floor in a timely manner; maintains item labels; faces shelves; works early morning (5:00 a.m.) shifts
Store Pricing Coordinator/Sales Administrator – Maintains the integrity of the store pricing system as well as problem reporting and resolution along with the administrative aspects of store operations and store systems.
WHAT DOES LONDON DRUGS HAVE TO OFFER?
- Competitive Wages and Benefits for Full & Part-time employees
- Great Opportunities for Advancement (Promote from within policy)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Please apply online at: www.londondrugs.jobs