Great Opportunities in Campbell River, British Columbia!
JOIN the London Drugs Team!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Works well as part of a team in achieving department and company objectives
- Genuinely enjoys working with people
- Has good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff and management
- Is able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and provide quality customer service in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Is available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts
- Has a well groomed and business-like appearance
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AT LONDON DRUGS INCLUDE:
Backup Stock Handler –Responsible for receiving all incoming merchandise into the store from both internal shipments and direct orders from suppliers in order to ensure that all changes or credits for merchandise are verified.
Store Systems and Administration - Responsible for the administrative functions of store operations, the technical functions of store systems, and the integrity of store-level pricing.
Audio Visual Specialist - Provides technical sales assistance with products and peripheral devices; is up to date on new technology/products and regularly attends product knowledge seminars.
Computer Technician – Responsible for providing technical sales assistance and repair services for computer related products, is up to date on new technology/products and regularly attends product knowledge seminars.
Pharmacy Assistant - Responsible for assisting Pharmacists and the Pharmacy Manager with daily operations of the Pharmacy Department.
WHAT DOES LONDON DRUGS HAVE TO OFFER?
- Competitive Wages and Benefits for Full & Part-time employees
- Great Opportunities for Advancement (Promote from within policy)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Please apply online at: www.londondrugs.jobs
Please specify positions that you are interested in.