Not just a job. . .
You'll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada's fastest-growing and most successful drugstore chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Loss Prevention Department currently has an opportunity for:
Loss Prevention Officers
You can expect promotions from within, community involvement, terrific benefits and a positive, state-of-the-art retail store environment. Join the people who make the London Drugs experience so much better!
The Loss Prevention Officer position requires an individual who thrives working in a team environment. As a Loss Prevention Officer your duties will include:
- Detection and apprehension of persons committing criminal offences against the company.
- Report writing and document preparation for court testifying purposes.
- Special assignments including surveillance, lock repair, key control.
- Operating our state-of-the-art CCTV systems.
- Maintaining the physical security of our locations.
You will have a demonstrated ability to work under strict confidentiality, high ethical standards, combined with a good command of the English language, both written and verbal required for report writing and court testimony.
You will have a valid Class 5 driver's license and your own vehicle as well as the availability and willingness to work at all locations in the city and surrounding areas.
Preference will be given to applicants with previous Loss Prevention experience or other related experience within the Criminal Justice system would be an asset. Loss Prevention Officers must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday to Sunday.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Extensive Training (Up to six weeks -- depending on past experience)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family
- Company matched RRSPs
- Employee Discount Program
- Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses
- Community Involvement
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
Please Apply Now
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Applicants that are selected to move forward in the hiring process will receive an email from a company representative ending in londondrugs.com.