Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful drugstore chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Loss Prevention Department currently has an opportunity for a:
Loss Prevention Investigator
The Loss Prevention Investigator is responsible for conducting general investigations including internal integrity issues, claims, information privacy, loss of inventory, organized retail crime or serious financial crime.
The LP Investigator works with systems and internal and external stakeholders to detect internal causes of shrink and loss, compliance to security standards and regulation, and conduct investigations in a professional, legal, ethical and efficient manner.
- Conduct strategic and effective investigation plans and complete investigations in an efficient manner.
- Conduct thorough and effective fact finding interviews or structure interview technique either in person or via phone / video conference.
- Conduct planned Loss Prevention audits as assigned; including indicators of internal losses such as POS exceptions, inventory anomalies, and policy and procedure breaches.
- Conduct and lead effective investigations in collaboration with Area Loss Prevention Management and teams working together to accomplish department objectives.
The successful applicant must have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of security practice, investigative process and functioning of criminal justice system.
- Advanced understanding of criminal code sections applicable to loss prevention.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Availability and willingness to work at all company locations and travel as required.
- Provincial security worker license required; Private Investigator or CCTV installer an asset.
- A minimum of two years of loss prevention or related security industry experience.
- Industry relevant training and professional certification (i.e. CFI, LPQ, PCI) an asset.
- Familiarity with Loss Prevention audits for detection of internal causes of shrink.
- Completion of interviewing skills course (i.e. Wicklander - Zulawski) required.
- Experience in conducting and leading complex investigations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills for communicating detailed concepts and circumstances, often in short time frames
You can expect promotions from within, community involvement, terrific benefits and a positive, state-of-the-art retail store environment. Join the people who make the London Drugs experience so much better!
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
Please Apply Now
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.