Reports to the Event Services Supervisor/Lead and/or Assistant Manager, Event Services. The primary focus is service and care of our clients, resulting in a 212° atmosphere. Create “Raving Fans” through effective communication, efficient delivery of Event Order requirements and LCC systems.
- Job requires irregular hours, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Cross training available for all areas in Event Services
- Minimum 1-2 years hospitality/food & beverage experience required
- General knowledge of all aspects of service style (French/Plated/Buffet)
- General knowledge of high standards for an upscale food and beverage establishment
- Customer service orientation; previous guest service experience an asset
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Smart Serve Ontario Certification
- Strong organizational skills a necessity
- This position requires the incumbent to be medically capable of performing the following functions (but not limited to): back, leg and body motions in order to lift, carry, move supplies/equipment
- Provide and maintain an acceptable availability (The LCC requires the following availability: Based on 14 potential shifts per week [2 per day - AM/PM] availability must be provided for 5 potential shifts. Acceptance of minimum 2 shifts [1 Sun-Thurs 1 Fri/Sat] per week required)
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resume in writing prior to Friday, March 15th 2013 to Human Resources, London Convention Centre, 300 York Street, London, ON, N6B 1P8 or by email.
Indeed - 9 months ago