Lombardi Publishing Employee Reviews

Great team of employees who made the job enjoyable
Manager, Call Center Operations (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge ON20 October 2015
Having a strong support team always assist in alleviating the additional stresses that managing a contact center throws at you. The front line agents work under pressure, understand the accounts and what is expected of them and allow our clients to be proud for selecting us to represent them. Outside of that there are areas where if this success is to continue changes must be made. Opportunities are provided but support with those that are given those opportunities is where work can be done. Great company with senior management who are outside the box of what you would come to consider from your senior management team. Which helped with the growth that the company has seen.
Pros
the diversity of the team
Cons
Hours and pay
depress place to work
Financial Analyst Writer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2015
Not a good place to work. They dont believe on they publish , they are just looking to sell their products not else. I must say , in that place there are only two persons who i really appreciate working with them.
Call center environment
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2013
Sales environment with targets to be met. Customer service roll
Educational workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge Ontario11 September 2013
I find this place of work to be very focused on growth.

Good atmosphere

Great colleges
fun work enviornment
Customer Service Sales/Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON19 May 2013
a typical day at work was taking a large volume of inbound calls back to back. Up selling and Cross selling and retaining on every call.

In this position I learned how to sell and retain high balance accounts based on features and benefits of the products.

The hardest part of my job. I felt that there should have been more structure and organization and better training for the new hires.

Most enjoyable part of my job was the bonus payout based on converted sales.