LoginRadius is a technology start-up making the web social. Headquartered in Edmonton, we are serving 120,000 businesses worldwide and our solution reaches 20 Million users every month. LoginRadius is among Canada's Top 50 Startups and has partnerships in place with Amazon.com, Mozilla, Microsoft, etc. LoginRadius was also a runner-up in VenturePrize, a prestigious Alberta business competition. Currently, we are a team of 30 people.
- Writing regular blog posts and generating relevant blog topics.
- Writing internal press releases geared to the national and industry press and research-based articles and blogs on relevant industry topics as assigned.
- Developing and executing content marketing strategies
- Writing whitepapers, research papers, e-books and customer success stories.
- Generating topics and creating content for infographics
- Creating web-ready content for our website, including call-to-action statements, headlines, page titles, and meta descriptions.
- Doing research on various topics to create the best quality content.
- Maintain a consistent voice that reflects the company’s core values, but that can be adapted to different targeted verticals.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions surrounding marketing & lead generation
- Develop tools and guidelines to help ensure consistency across all marketing communications.
- Learning new SEO techniques to incorporate them into content.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news for the Search industry to become an authority on the subjects for which you are creating content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to create/edit range of documents, correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors.
- Expertise in taking and incorporating feedback to work.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and best practices for website content development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Asset if you have Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, English or related field.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
"LoginRadius" is owned and operated by LoginRadius Inc. - Canada. We reserve the right at its sole discretion to modify, add or...