The LogiSense customer support team is recognized throughout the industry as exceptional.
Customer Support Representatives are the first line of support for clients who need help with the LogiSense EngageIP Billing solutions. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication and customer service skills and takes pride in providing outstanding support to clients.
Success is driven by exceptional people. We are a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment, opportunities for advancement and leading edge technology. We’re looking for exceptional talent and offer competitive remuneration including benefits and employee recognition.
Your main duties would include:
- Assist customers with questions/problems related to their EngageIP deployment in a professional manner. Demonstrated experience in dealing with customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Help customers find best practices to suit their specific needs. This will require an individual with experience in project management from inception to completion of the final installation in coordination with the customer and LogiSense staff.
- Interface with internal development, Quality Assurance, project management as well as external clients to determine optimal solutions.
- Document and design client processes and workflows. Document detailed data and user requirements for reference by LogiSense staff.
- Software testing and problem duplication to troubleshoot IP billing solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years of Service Provider billing industry experience. Solid understanding of the IP industry (legacy and trends).
- Experience demonstrating a passion for helping customers and solving problems.
- Knowledgeable in various aspects of IP technology (Billing, VoIP, Wireless, Hosted Communications, M2M).
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for dealing with customers and LogiSense staff.
- Knowledge and past use with MSSQL queries and troubleshooting particularly in the analysis of usage files.
- Must possess Computer Science or Engineering degree or relevant work experience deemed to be equivalent.
This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. To make the best use of your time and ours, only those applicants whose profiles closely match our requirements will be contacted directly.
For more information regarding this position and other exciting career opportunities at LogiSense please visit our website at www.logisense.com.