LogiSense, a leading provider of IP Billing and Service Management solutions for Telecom and Internet Service Providers requires a skilled Sales Engineer / Solution Architect.
Do you thrive on designing software solutions to meet customer needs?
Can you stand in a boardroom full of executives and hardcore telecom techies and take a barrage of questions and bounce back answers with confidence?
Can you dive into a software application and find root causes or bugs, or profile through a database to identify the needle in a haystack of problematic data?
Can you develop code that helps make customer or peer developers processes more efficient?
If you answered yes to all these questions we want to talk to you!
In this role you will be responsible for a wide spectrum of work, from consulting with clients and prospects on software development solutions to assisting them with improving their business processes with recommending best practices to developing state of the art code and offering the best customer service in the industry.
This role reports to the Director of Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years experience focusing on Microsoft .NET C# development of Web based applications within the Visual Studio environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience designing and implementing high performance and scalable MS SQL 2005/2008 solutions.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with AJAX to enhance user experiences in web based applications.
- Minimum 1 year experience with XML/XSLT to provide dynamic data transformation solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience developing applications using a MVC model as well as automated test development using TDD.
- Previous experiences implementing solutions for the Billing and OSS industry with a focus on Telecommunications (VOIP), IP Based access or Broadband preferred.
- Strong knowledge of telecom service provider back office systems and interfaces, including: billing, rating and mediation systems, OSS/BSS components, and AAA systems.
- Expertise in integration and implementation of service-related applications, such as service provisioning, real-time charging, quota and IN servers.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of software development
- Scope business requirements, and design software solutions based on customer or internal needs.
- Solid technical background typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
- Experience in developing and presenting solution designs as part of pre-sales activities and implementation projects with partners and customers
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including Visio and PowerPoint packages
- Accept regular travel, both regional and international
- Enjoy working in a team environment and being part of a fast growing company with pioneering leading- edge technology
- A self-starting and highly motivated individual who wants to win in competitive situations
- Willingness to continuously adapt and quickly learn in a rapidly advancing field, including unbiased, justified selections of tools and languages when appropriate.
- Participation in peer analysis and review of design, code, and interface usability.
- Ability to develop both rapid prototypes and robust, release quality software.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and multi-task in a dynamic environment to meet evolving development needs as they arise.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. To make the best use of your time and ours, only those applicants whose profiles closely match our requirements will be contacted directly.