We are looking for coding superstars to help create and improve our EngageIP Billing and OSS products.
LogiSense is a young, dynamic company with a great work environment and leading edge technology. We offer competitive remuneration including benefits.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to deliver high quality IP communications management software on time and on budget. You will be taking part in the requirements gathering process and as such are expected to have superior English communication and interpersonal skills. This role reports to the Director of Technology.
This role is part of the Youth Employment Program. To be eligible for the Youth Employment Program, graduates must:
- be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada;
- be between 15 and 30 years old (inclusive);
- have graduated from a post-secondary institution;
- not be in receipt of Employment Insurance benefits;
- be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations; and
- be a first-time youth participant in a placement of the Career Focus Program of the Youth Employment Strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years experience focusing on Microsoft .NET C# development of web based applications within the Visual Studio environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience designing and implementing MS SQL 2005/2008/2012 solutions
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with AJAX to enhance user experiences in web based applications
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on interfaces using JSON and jQuery
- Minimum of 2 years experience with XML/XSLT to provide dynamic data transformation solutions
- Minimum of 2 years experience with CSS
- University degree in computer science/engineer related disciplines or relevant experience is preferred
- A strong understanding and significant exposure to IP based access and telecommunications services primarily VoIP and broadband network access is preferred
- Previous experiences implementing solutions for the Billing and OSS industry with a focus on Telecommunications (VOIP), IP Based access or Broadband preferred
- Strong understanding and experience developing applications using a MVC model as well as automated test development using TDD
- Experience developing Data Warehousing or BI applications
- Additional Programming language experience with Python, C/C++, PHP, BASH, PERL
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Development of robust, structured software solutions from concise high-level functional specifications
- Development of easy to use GUI web interfaces
- Willingness to continuously adapt and quickly learn in a rapidly advancing field, including unbiased, justified selections of tools and languages when appropriate
- Participation in peer analysis and review of design, code, and interface usability
- Ability to develop both rapid prototypes and robust, release quality software
- Ability to efficiently manage time and multi-task in a dynamic environment to meet evolving development needs as they arise
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. To make the best use of your time and ours, only those applicants whose profiles closely match our requirements will be contacted directly.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
LogiSense is a global provider of Billing and OSS software, services and solutions to the Telecommunications, Hosted Communications,...