LogiSense is a young, dynamic company with a great work environment and leading edge technology. We offer competitive remuneration including benefits.
LogiSense is currently looking for an IT Manager. Successful candidate must have experience working on an IT team. This is not a supervisory role.
- Manages the systems for the office including, but not limited to: servers, PCs, cloud portals and network elements.
- Draft and manage IT security policies and procedures.
- Responsible for driving all IT related purchases and projects.
- Maintain and monitor the IT department budget.
- Manage inventory of physical assets and licenses.
- Maintain user profiles in the windows domain.
- Maintain DNS and firewall configurations.
- Ownership of software and hardware upgrades where necessary.
- Supports employees with computer related issues as needed.
- Offer support to customers with hosting troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Provide recommendations on server deployments and sizing.
- Proficient in network designs, WAN, VPN and concepts.
- Proficient use of Microsoft servers, applications including: Visio, Google Apps, SQL Server, Cisco VPN/Firewall
- Proficient in supporting applications including: backup system, Anti-malware software, VMware, Time and Attendance systems, Access control system
- Computer hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Additional IT certifications
Indeed - 17 months ago
LogiSense is a global provider of Billing and OSS software, services and solutions to the Telecommunications, Hosted Communications,...