- Act as location receptionist – handle calls and safely welcomes and orientates ALL visitors to the location. (Sign In and Out)
- Handling of incoming mail, email, faxes, etc and proper distribution thereof.
- To act as local contact for facility and to administer/ organize all aspects relating to the maintenance and day to day running of the office area.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of customer invoices.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- * Be able to reconcile all job tickets in the month to invoices generated in the month.
- Assist in monthly revenue accrual.
- Support 7 day close process as needed.
- Support the VP of Finance and Accounting on ad hoc projects and other daily requirements as needed.
- Keep track of time sheets
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, visitors and clients.
- Provide information to management of potential issues or liabilities within the Finance & Accounting function.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Logan Completion Systems is an innovative oil and gas service company with operations in Canada, the United States, and abroad. We provide...