Logan Xtend is currently looking for an Office Administrator in Nisku, Alberta to act in an office support function to the various aspects of the local business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as location receptionist – handle calls and safely welcomes and orientates ALL visitors to the location. (Sign In and Out)
- Handling of incoming mail, email, faxes, etc and proper distribution thereof.
- To act as local contact for facility and to administer/ organize all aspects relating to the maintenance and day to day running of the office area.
- Financial and Accounting Support – AR, Invoicing and Billing
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of customer invoices.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure support of credit and collection function, contacting customers when necessary to ensure LCS DSO targets are met
- Ensure operational systems are harmonized with financial systems in quantity and value Process backup reports after data entry
- Be able to reconcile all job tickets in the month to invoices generated in the month.
- Assist in monthly revenue accrual.
- Maintain listing of accounts payable
- Enter all inventory adjustments into the tool management system
- File job tracking / QA documents
- Provide operational support
Business Administration Diploma with a focus in Accounting would be considered an asset
1-3 years in an AR, Invoicing and Billing