Loewen Employee Reviews

Loewen is a great company because of its outstanding employees and condusive culture
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB31 December 2012
It was my first time working here in Canada and I was very surprised by how friendly, and accommodating my co-workers were. We were producing frames for beautiful windows and I was assigned alone in a work station that was involved in fabricating mouldings to frames. I learned to a lot of things like the Canadian way of doing things; when it comes to work it really means you have to produce according to your worth which was fine by me. I learned that my superiors were very supportive of us; they welcomed our questions and suggestions, they did not mind the countless mistakes I made as long as I learned from them. The job was not that hard really because of the people and the culture which I was very fortunate to be a part of. I enjoyed almost all aspects of the job. Its just that we had to move to Winnipeg because of the opportunities to be had for Im a Registered Nurse by profession and I wanted to pursue this profession to support my family. It was with a heavy heart when I left Loewen.