Loewen, a luxury wood window and door manufacturer with a strong presence across Canada and the United States, is seeking a Marketing Manager to concentrate efforts on strategic marketing. In this role you will collaborate with Sales, Product Development and an external advertising agency to ensure the Loewen brand continues to be well represented in the market and new products continue to capture the attention of the luxury home builders and architects across North America.
- Manage and facilitate Dealer and Corporate (new releases, editorials, etc) communications
- Prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets
- Plan and manage events, tours, training for dealers and others
- Present findings and suggestions to company senior management
- Marketing material design and creation
- Plan and coordinate attendance and logistics¬ of home shows and design of booth displays
- Oversee and manage Web marketing
- Relationship management with external advertising agency
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in marketing/advertising, preferably in the building materials or manufactured products industry along with related post-secondary education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ensuring clarity, capturing attention and influencial
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated team player with an ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances
- Strong computer and MS office skills
- Project Management skills
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics
If you are interested in growing your marketing career and moving into an exciting and rewarding position, please submit your resume along with salary expectations by March 3, 2014 to:
Visit www.loewen.com for information on this and other career opportunities at Loewen.
We thank all candidates who apply however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.