Innovation. Passion. Integrity.
At Loewen, these are some of the values that set our standards.
Loewen, a leading supplier of luxury windows and doors is seeking an Industrial Electrician to join our Maintenance Team.
- Diagnose and repair equipment including production equipment and building systems
- Keep production and maintenance staff informed of equipment status and condition
- Maintain equipment records
- Follow proven electrical standards and Preventive Maintenance procedures
- Share knowledge and skills with maintenance, apprentice and production staff
- Available to work the evening shift or a rotating shift
- Journeyperson Industrial Electrician along with a current Manitoba electrician license - may consider apprenticeship level
- Experience with AC/DC drive applications
- Proficient in the repair, installation and maintenance of all plant electrical equipment
- Basic CNC understanding
- Experience and/or training in industrial electronics, process control and PLC programming
- Experience with the repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to understand and follow blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic computer skills
Your ambitions for a career with a highly innovative, successful and fast growing company could be met by sending your resume, along with salary expectations by October 9, 2013 to:
77 Hwy 52 West
Steinbach, MB R5G 1B2
Fax: (204) 326-5227
Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Loewen products are designed to meet most major building codes. Our extensive product line, custom capability and years of market experience...