Innovation. Passion. Integrity.
At Loewen, these are some of the values that set our standards.
Loewen, a leading supplier of luxury windows and doors is seeking an Industrial Electrician to join our Maintenance Team.
- Diagnose and repair equipment including production equipment and building systems
- Keep production and maintenance staff informed of equipment status and condition
- Maintain equipment records
- Follow proven electrical standards and Preventive Maintenance procedures
- Share knowledge and skills with maintenance, apprentice and production staff
- Available to work the evening shift or a rotating shift
- Journeyperson Industrial Electrician along with a current Manitoba electrician license - may consider apprenticeship level
- Experience with AC/DC drive applications
- Proficient in the repair, installation and maintenance of all plant electrical equipment
- Basic CNC understanding
- Experience and/or training in industrial electronics, process control and PLC programming
- Experience with the repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to understand and follow blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic computer skills
Your ambitions for a career with a highly innovative, successful and fast growing company could be met by sending your resume, along with salary expectations by October 9, 2013 to:
77 Hwy 52 West
Steinbach, MB R5G 1B2
Fax: (204) 326-5227
Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.