Pros: working with flight controllers
Cons: fdoc contract cancellation = massive layoffs
- Developed and maintained client/server structure to distribute real-time data across the network to custom displays and applications.
- Installed, configured, and provided configuration management for numerous custom applications. Diagnosed run-time issues and provided workarounds as needed.
- Developed, maintained, and enhanced user configuration – more... and menu functionality for International Space Station flight controllers.
- Directly interfaced with customers to diagnose problems, gather configuration requirements, and implement solutions to the real-time flight control systems.
- Worked with software developers and system engineers to facilitate software and user configuration integration during several operating system and hardware upgrades.
- Maintained strict schedules to meet flight dates in a self-directed environment.
- Prepared status reporting, top problems tracking, and metrics in support of ISO requirements. – less