Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun Place to work
Sr. Hardware Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2014
Great place to work. I learned a lot about Aerospace industry. Designed flight hardware.
Fun Workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Rockville, MDOctober 8, 2014
Great career starter. Training manager was helpful and informative.
Productive and great company to work for.
Procurement Manager (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAOctober 8, 2014
Great company to work for. Good culture environment. Usually have the best talent available for tasks.
Great company
Aircraft Mechanic/Trainer-United Arab Emirates (Former Employee), Greenville, SCOctober 8, 2014
Great company to work for they took care of you when you arrived in country
Productive Workplace
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 7, 2014
The years on this jobs is well spent with learning something new almost every day.
Not the Best
Training Accreditation Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 7, 2014
For a Fortune 500 company Lockheed leaves a little to be desired. You want to feel like a number, work here.
Challenging and fast paced environment but full of excitement
Air Operations Manager (Operations Supervisor) (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 7, 2014
A typical day at work starts off early in the morning before the sunrise. There is never one day at work that is identical to the day before. I manage a group of people that ranges anywhere from 30 to 50 at one time. The hardest part of the job which is also the most enjoyable part of the job is having to make on the spot decisions that there is no – more... script for. You make an executive decision and roll with it based upon the knowledge you have obtained over the years. – less
Contractor with little supervision.
Senior Paralegal Contractor (Current Employee), Denver COOctober 6, 2014
Pros: allowed to set my own schedule and pace when working on projects.
Cons: little feedback on performance and not part of the team.
I provided back up paralegal support to the attorneys, accountants and paralegals at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The routine varied but was required extensive knowledge of MS Excel. Although I worked for several teams, I was not part of any specific team.
Great place to work and serve your country
Project Specialist Senior Staff (Current Employee), Moorestown, NJOctober 6, 2014
Really enjoyed my time, great co-workers, and great work to do. Not much in the way of new opportunities recently due to the decline in the federal budget.
Lockheed
Systems Integration & Test Engineer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2014
Large company offering many diverse roles. Work 9/80 shifts, but some overtime required depending on program. Offer assistance for education.
Relied heavily on one customer source
Project Analyst (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: 9/80 work week
Cons: autocratic management style
Lacked work diversity relied heavily on one customer source
Productive, great shop
Lead Installer Camp LeJeune (Current Employee), Camp LeJeune, NCOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great shop and coworkers
Cons: traffic on camp lejeune
I enjoy the supporting the Marine Corps thru Lockheed Martin. I have learned that if marines didn't have install teams then a lot of their communications assets would be installed wrong.
Great place to work!
Deputy Program Manager/Logistics Team Lead (Current Employee), Stafford, VirginiaSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: location, stafford, virginia
Cons: contract is ending oct 14th 2014
Great place to work! Good people to work with. We support the customer (government) in their day to day operations developing logistics and programmatic documentation and processes to improve overall logistics support of Tactical Communication Systems.
Challenging and Opportunity Rich
Data Analytics Auditor Stf (Current Employee), Orlando FLSeptember 29, 2014
Keeping up with technological advancements in the field of data analytics, software, and data poses a constant challenge on how best to approach complex issues to produce meaningful results. I enjoy the flexibility to employ innovative solutions while striving to keep up with the latest trends and techniques.
I loved that job!
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR - SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pleasant atmosphere. My Team Leads/Managers were very helpful and supportive. The hours were long but it paid off every other Friday. There wasn't a dull moment and I loved my co-workers.
Professional Organization
Senior Technical Trainer (Former Employee), Fort Eustis, VASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great project manager - flexible work schedule when not on the platform
Cons: job security if funding falls through so does your job.
Great People, very professional. As a contractor I primarily worked with the Government Agency I was supporting to teach IT Certification courses. I was given a lot of flexibility with my time between teaching courses. If I wasn't on the platform I could spend time prepping for upcoming teaching assignments or studying for more IT certifications within – more... the IT course offerings which were paid for by the Government Agency. – less
First job after retiring from the military.
Senior Customer Trainer (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: very little time off due to shortage in employees
Great place to work. Military friendly and determined to meet the needs of its clients. I enjoyed at the end of the day when at least one person was helped and made a difference.
Challenging Workplace
Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Subcontract Manager (Current Employee), Moorestown, NJSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: highly visible defense contractor, travel
Cons: healthcare, stressful environment
High paced environment which constant changes and multiple government customers. Pay is ok, but to advance is hard.

Little award structure.
Major Systems Integrator (Former Employee), Fort WorthSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: *
Cons: *
It was a good 25+ years*****************************************
Absolutely wonderful job.
TECHNICIAN SPEC (Former Employee), Littleton, ColoradoSeptember 25, 2014
Enjoyed every minute of it. Who else gets to work in the space industry?

About Lockheed Martin

Breakthrough performance. Game-changing innovations. Unwavering sense of purpose. Our employees are the core of our business – Read more