Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
LM
Software Engineer (Former Employee), dartmouth, nova scotiaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: you can slack off and not get fired
Cons: low salary, lazy employees, no room for advancement
Extremely poor salary compared to other local defines companies.
A company I could easily return to and enjoy working.
Quality Assurance Representative/Lead Auditor (Former Employee), Ottawa. OntarioMay 27, 2012
Pros: 9/80 work schedule (every 2nd. friday off), excellent cafeteria - freshly cooked.
Cons: difficult to remember cons
I had the distinct pleasure to work as a QA Rep. from 1999 to 2004. The staff and Management were a joy to work with, very professional and helpful.
Lots of work/life balance activities, Christmas Party, Golf, special days (gifts on Mothers/Fathers Day, Canada Day etc.)
given an opportunity, I would return in a heart-beat.
Good company to start your career, with decent benefits and a relaxed workplace.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 23, 2014
A big company that provides the opportunity to experience several aspects of the defense industry. Though I learned very little, due to a reduction in employees and an increase in workload, the management was personable and my co-workers were a joy to work with.
Great introduction to high priority government taskings
Source Throughput Analyst (Current Employee), ColoradoOctober 23, 2014
I work in a highly collaborative environment where everyone must work together in order to complete the overall job.
Great Culture and Benifits
Technician Telecom Senior Specialist (Former Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCOctober 23, 2014
This was a wonderful company to work for. The benefits and job progression opportunities were very good
Job Security
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 21, 2014
Have worked for the company for over 5 years and have enjoyed every bit of it.
Very fast paced
Assembler Aircraft (Structures) (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: lay-offs
Very nice atmosphere and very diverse. Met lots of very nice people. Work environment is very fast paced. Managers are always on hand to answer any and all questions that may occur.
Was great, but new management doesnt know what they are doing.
Inspector Specialist (Current Employee), San Antonio TXOctober 20, 2014
We are transitioning from a military to commercial work load. Management harps on quality first, schedule second they then turn around and keep pushing schedule.
Learned what the bidding system was
Intern (Former Employee), 11October 20, 2014
Even if this intern was not related with my major, I spent really impressive time from this company. I could understand how the business of company running and saling.
Productive in the defense contractor area.
Manufacturing Support Team Member, Staff (Former Employee), Kings Bay, GAOctober 17, 2014
Great Company to work for a long career retention. Daily growth and compensated very well for job performed.
Technologically challenging with a pleasant social work atmosphere.
Reliability Engineer (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 16, 2014
Technologically challenging with a pleasant social work atmosphere. I enjoyed my technological and social development as I continued in my professional career.
Employees and fun place
Administrative Support for Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 16, 2014
Administrative Support for Accounts Payable – February 2007 to July 2007
Processed PowerPoint slides; work all the events for the company. Handle credits and debits, answer email for different sections of accounts payable and other Administrative duties.
Exercising Mnagement
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Newtown, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: the shift i worked allowed me to take a college course.
Cons: the traffic that i endured going to work.
Conducted a personnel of 3, conducting foot patrols, but vehicle patrols were more enjoyable. I learned bout the hydraulic machines and how they actually worked, and looked at a few blueprint specs to get an idea of the engineer's job. My coworkers were dependable. We worked well providing a safe working environment for the employees.
Great job not so great commute
Supplier Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2014
The position is great! Coworkers are a fun group. Really dislike the commute due to inability to find a job in the same county I live in. I have been able to take many training classes. Had the opportunity to travel. This particular work group management completely against working virtually even though it would save space that is extremely needed now. – more... Hardest part of job is the commute. Most enjoyable part of the job for me is the day to day duties. I really enjoy the job however my personal work/life balance is terrible and non existent due to the long commute. This is even after trying to start a van pool and looking for a van pool. Current family circumstances does not allow for moving closer at this time. – less
Collaborative work environment!
System Test Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great company all around!
A cohesive team environment where everyone is productive and pleasant. I worked on testing and delivering a product to government clients. I enjoyed travelling to many places. Great management and teamwork!
Managed by a bunch of nescient, over-educated, automatons.
Manufacturing Support Team Member, Sr. (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2014
There are so many acts of unethical behavior, despite the government programs in place to prevent such acts, that decorum prevents me from listing them here.

30 year employee.
great products and manufacturing technology and environment
MANUFACTURING PLANNER (Current Employee), Camden, ArOctober 14, 2014
Pros: lots of free products like shirts and luncheons
Cons: poor human resource and reporting tool, and rating tools
difficult to be recognized and promoted
variety of co-workers from all over globe
difficult to train as people move to their job before you have adequate time to learn
Management only promotes others related or known to management outside of work or other members of management
Good company to work for.
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee), Silverdale WAOctober 14, 2014
Cons: too many non-relevant meetings.
Good company to work for. People are well knowledgeable in their area of expertise. Very good communications from upper management as well as other organizations.
Productive workplace
Software Engineer Stf (Former Employee), Stafford, VAOctober 14, 2014
Definitely a large company where you can get lost. However because of the large number of government contracts/projects that Lockheed has, the opportunity to apply from within the company is an added bonus. Work and HR support despite it's size is spot on.
some what enjoyable
Mech III (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXOctober 14, 2014
Pros: being able to do something for america
Cons: putting up w/ management
* No telling what you will be doing
* Got to work harder with less people
* Rather not talk about management
* Good co-workers
* Putting up with management and getting jobs done on time w/ less people.
* Getting aircraft out to do their missions

1 2 3 4 5

About Lockheed Martin

Breakthrough performance. Game-changing innovations. Unwavering sense of purpose. Our employees are the core of our business – Read more