Lockheed Martin Employee Review

View all Lockheed Martin reviews

Great Projects to work on and a pleasure to work with such a Professional Team
Capture Manager and Business Development (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto5 July 2012
I really enjoyed working at Lockheed Martin. I was assinged advanced technology new business initiatives as a Capture Manager and learned techniques to win targeted new business initiatives. My managers were great motivators and visionary. My co-workers all had a strong sense of responsibility, loyalty,and great team spirit. We won many programs. The hardest part of the job was having to move on to new projects and new teams but that was okay because it was a turning point for a new adventure.

Other Lockheed Martin Employee Reviews

Anonymous (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC28 March 2017
Lots of interesting projects working with cutting-edge technology. Advancement a little difficult. Salaries within market average. Could have more activities to build corporate culture and have employees get to know each other as they work in disparate sites.
Pros
Training, work in high-tech field, great colleagues
Cons
Can be long hours, corporate culture could be stronger
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 January 2017
Good pay, great culture and solid principles of software development. The only downside is the glass ceiling and the lack of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great work/life balance, short working week and no overtime
Cons
Glass ceiling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lockheed Martin. Our community is ready to answer.

Lockheed Martin Reviews by Location